BLOGGNG

BLOGGNG
NAA LOKAM

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LIFE AT THE HIGH TOWER


My life is filled with twists and turns

The forces of the busy day try to subdue me

With poise and calm like a little lamb

I connect to my Higher Power and conquer them all.

Whenever I am challenge by the negative forces of life

and it seems like I might become overwhelm

I enter into my secret place and infinite space

There, just like the poems about life,

I become inspired by the beauty of the almighty

And I recover my strength and power at the high tower.

Yes, life is filled with challenging situations

No one can escape the path that life takes

How you respond is totally up to you

Giving up or quitting is never the answer

So I find my place and space at the high tower

Until then, keep your thoughts on success, and keep reaching for your dream

No comments:

Post a Comment